Street Lighting

The maintenance of Street Lights bearing the initials 'A' or 'BA' are the responsibility of the Town Council, whereas those bearing the initial 'B' are the responsibility of Central Bedfordshire Council. 

Please report any faults to the relevant authority but if in doubt report to the Town Council and we can direct to the relevant authority